Sunday, March 28, 2010

Turning Two Texas Style

As an early birthday celebration, Ross and I took Connor to Luckenbach for some live music. From almost day one, Connor's always loved music. We listen to music each and every day - in the morning and at night - we sing, we dance - it's a big part of his life. 

However, it wasn't just about the music...Luckenbach is legendary in Texas and it was time that Connor see it for himself. This may have been his first trip to this historic town, but it won't be his last. When I was a little girl, my parents used to take me to Luckenbach all the time.  They would hang out drinking beer and listening to music from Willie Nelson and Gary P. Nunn while we played horseshoes and washers all day.

Alright, I'm ready to rock out!


Let me up there...I can play a mean cowbell.

I'm super excited...Let's have some fun!

Oooppps! I got "picked up" by security for my provocative dance moves.

What?!?! My very own Harley!! Thanks Dad!!

2 comments:

Jill Hirschenfang said...

So super cute! Our kids have to get together! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little family you guys are!! Looks like so much fun!! :)