Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Remember When...

The kids are growing so fast. Here are a few memories that I want so share.

1. When Kate wants something she points to it and says "me-my"...all day long...me-my, me-my.

2. Kate loves her teddy bear, but it's not just her teddy bear. She'll try to claim any stuffed animal anywhere no matter who it belongs to. However, her special teddy is named BaBu - a name she came up with on her own.

3. Connor loves his school and according to his teacher he's been adopted by the "blonde posse" (i.e. a group of little blond boys who love hanging out together)

4. When Ross asks Connor what the mommy says - he put's one finger to his lips and says "shhhhh" - to indicate be quiet. Nice!

5. Neither Connor or Kate can say "banana" - it comes out "nana" or "banannneena" or "me-my" (see above).

6. The other day, I gave Connor a sticker for using the potty. I handed it to him and asked where he wanted to put it. He took the sticker from my finger and then walked over to Kate the stuck it on her shirt.

7. Kate is so independent - she will not accept help from anyone (as shown in the photos below).

**Incase you've been wondering why I haven't been posting many picture's of Connor lately - it's because he is in constant motion and I can't find shutter speed fast enough to capture him fly by**

Kate refused to have help eating her yogurt, so this is the result.


I don't need help eating. I got this...

Playing in the tunnel.

Peek-a-boo!

My sweet boy is growing up so fast!!


No comments: