Friday, March 28, 2008

Incorrect announcement

To stop some of the emails and phone calls before they get too out of hand.. just want to put a note out there confirming that Leia DID NOT give birth Thrusday March 28th as indicated in a mass email from Tesoro. According to the doctor who we just spoke with, Leia is still very much pregnant and is still on target for her due date of April 3rd. Her co-worker Tawny Fries did give birth to a baby boy but not Leia. Some of you are probably thinking this is an early April Fools joke but I promise it is not. The email was sent out by one of Leia's co-workers and was incorrect. When the baby does get here, I will be sending out an email from my account so there is no confusion. I do appreciate the emails and calls as this is a very exciting time and no one wants this kiddo to get here quickly more than Leia and I.

A quick update on Leia, she and the baby are progressing nicely and we are trying to let nature take its course. Our doctor mentioned scheduling an induction but there is no medical reason to do that at this moment so we have decided to sit back and relax as much as possible. The doc did say baby is well over 7lbs and may be closer to 8lbs so as long as the weight is good and everyone is healthy we will just continue to keep on keepin on. According to Leia's eviction notice, there are few days left in storage so no need to rush. Leia still looks lovely as always and she has done such a wonderful job taking care of herself throughout this pregnancy. For someone that's about to go into labor, she looks so calm which actually scares me a little. Calm and Leia are 2 words that are usually not used in the same sentence. She's proved me wrong though and it helps make this easier.

As for me, I'm a train wreck. Freaking out. Holding it in is taking years off my life but that's my job is to be calm. I'll be posting another blog very soon with plans and developments next week!

Thanks,

Ross

No comments: