Thursday, October 9, 2008

Congratulations Eric and Jessica

Ross and I flew to Vail for Eric and Jessica's wedding this weekend. It was only our second trip away from Connor and after all that we've been through we were in desperate need for a get away.

The wedding was beautiful and the bride looked simply gorgeous. It was so nice to see Eric so happy. He seems to have met the most perfect woman for him and I’m thrilled. I wish them all the best for a long and happy life together.

Ross and I had a blast catching up with everyone. It was so nice to see many of our old friends and even to make a few new ones along the way.

Neither of us had been to Colorado in the fall. We usually save our trips for mountain biking trips in the summer or ski trips in the winter. So, I have to thank Eric and Jessica for giving me a reason to visit this time of year. Also special thanks to Jen for being our hike leader . Ross and I didn't realize that we had joined the advanced hiking group until we were at the trailhead...too late to turn back now. That's ok, I've always wanted to hike 2 miles straight up the side of a mountain - in altitude. Gasp...

Also, thanks to the Red Lion for allowing Ross to clean out their stock of Blue Moon and Maker’s Mark (also the countless number of shots that arrived at our table). Nice – Real nice.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.








No comments: