Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here come the babies....

I can't believe I didn't post this sooner. I'm actually completely embarrassed that I haven't formally acknowledged it until now. Sadly, I've been so consumed with my own struggles that I haven't been a good friend or sister-in-law. Please forgive me.

So, I want to give a very warm and special congratulations to Brett and Ivy (Ross's sister and her husband) on the newest edition to their family (due date 6/2009). Ross and I are thrilled to welcome a new niece or nephew into the family. We also look forward to the day that Connor, Lauren Ann and baby Holmes are playing together out in the yard, or tearing through presents under the Christmas tree. How fun!!

Special congratulations also go out to Kim and Mark (Ross's cousin and her husband). We're super excited to welcome a baby Holland in April! Kim - Hopefully, our little babies won't cause as much trouble as you and Ross did when you were growing up. :)

Being that I'm a second generation only child, I've always dreamed of a having a big family. So bring on the babies...

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh, that makes me sad!! I always dreamed of being an only child but so glad now that I wasn't especially at this time of the year when get-togethers are pure chaos.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the family babies! My kids are the only children in our family on both sides so far - can't wait for cousins!!!

Anonymous said...

So does that mean that Maggie is going to make Avery an "non only-child" for that?!? Hmmm??? We love love love babies....well, at least when they aren't our own responsibility haha!