Thursday, March 12, 2009

Connor's 1st Haircut

Connor had his first haircut today!! Of course, I'm fairly sure that we were more excited about it than he was. Regardless, he was a perfect little angel and didn't fuss one bit.

I was a little reluctant at first but after I saw him sitting in his little airplane chair, I quickly realized that this was a milestone moment for my sweet little baby boy. He's growing up so quickly - so of course I totally geeked out and at that moment I was glad that I brought along our fancy new SLR to document the occasion.

Here are some before and after pictures.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo FREAKING cute! I cannot believe how BIG he is getting! Aww....literally brings tears to my eyes...and you know I'm not that type haha! He is just too cute! I am loving watching him grow up into a big boy =)

Maggie said...

What is an SLR?? I started preparing Marc this month for Avery's 1st haircut on her 3rd B-day (in May) and he is already having massive anxiety about it. Believe me, when she is getting that "baby" hair cut off I will be sobbing! I will save her little goldie locks in her baby book and now I must have a certificate to go w/ it! These are such cute pics. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he looks adorable! And he did a great job!!!