Monday, September 21, 2009

Right Said Fred

Long ago there was a band called right Right Said Fred. Their only claim to fame was a song called "I'm too sexy."  The lyrics went something like this..."I'm too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts. I'm a model if you know what I mean and I do my little turn on the catwalk, I shake my little toosh on the catwalk". For some reason this song jumped in my head when I saw this picture.  For anyone who isn't in touch with their pop culture side, this is the classic over-the-shoulder model pose.


Hamming it up at the dinner table.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute?!? Ok, can't beleive that you remember the name of the group but I totally remember that song. And my mom still totally sings it, haha!!! We always call Kaitlynn "Tater" and say that she is too sexy for EVERYTHING!!! Love it girl!! You made my day! Keep 'em coming :)