Friday, May 28, 2010

Letter from Connor

We got an e-mail from Connor last night. He's spending a few days with his mimi and opa and I guess he felt the need to write. SMILE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi mom and dad, I sure had a fun day today. Ate lots of good food too.I played out in the yard, rattled some gates, played with Tanners tirejump and got to see him jump thru it too.

Took a nap with MiMi, had some snacks. Played with the TV, on off on off on off on off.... I found MiMi in the bathroom and she told me we would go outside to playin the water. Well I reached up on the bathroom counter and got hold ofOpa's glass of water. Before I knew it I had spilled it right in myface. OHHHHHH it was cold. I didn't cry or fuss. I just thought Iwould start the water fun NOW!

Then we went out side and got the hose.Sprayed Tanner and the horses, and OH I got sprayed too. I giggled and laughed. Then MiMi let me have the hose. I figured out how to make it spray. I also found out what happens when you put the whole hose inyour mouth. Boy that's a lot of water (it was on low).

Then we sat on the hammock and I pushed it with my feet to make itswing. Next we had a snack and then I got to ride Lobo. Opa was infront and MiMi was at my side holding my leg. I can ride with no hands at all.

When I got off I got to raise up the flap of the saddle and see what is underneath. Then I gave Lobo some love pats. Next was dinner, bath, brush teeth, dry hair and read a book. I was so tired (but I didn't fuss AT ALL!) I did fall asleep in MiMi's arms. Night night.Tomorrow is another day.

Love ConCon

No comments: