Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumkin Patch 2010

Connor and Kate are growing up so fast. While I'm so proud to see their progress, I'm also sad that my sweet babies won't be babies much longer.

Connor has started showing interest in potty training and he's had several successful attempts! And Kate will be done with formula soon and is eating solid foods like a champ. 

Before I know it, they'll be off at college and Ross will be convincing me why we should sell the house and buy a travel trailer. It will happen, I promise. Check the blog in 17 years and I'm sure you'll see a post about how he's spent our life savings on a travel trailer and how I retailiated by cutting the nipples out of all of his Auburn shirts.

BTW - Secretly, Ross and I are planning to buy a G6 with the money we'll save when we're no longer buying diapers and formula. :) Gangsta!


Pumkin Patch!!!






Sleeping at the pumpkin patch


Fun at the park


No comments: